Get Ready for an Ultimate Trip with Cape Air Flights
About Cape Air Planes
Cape Air is an American carrier headquartered in Hyannis Massachusetts. The airline’s main base is Barnstable Municipal Airport located in the city. Operating as Hyannis Air Service Inc. is a chartered plane service with all the planes flying just nine passengers at a time. The number of passengers is restricted along with two Cape crew members. Some of the locations served under the Hyannis Air Service are:
- The Northern United States
- The Caribbean
- Midwestern United States
- Easter Montana
Cape Air initially started its journey in 1988. Some of the first flights were between Provincetown and Boston. As the airline grew, Cape Air Routes Map started adding new routes to its list of destinations.
Fly With the Highly Advanced Fleet of Cape Air for the Ultimate Comfort and Safety.
Cape Air book flight has a massive fleet of more than 108 aircraft that fly to varier destinations. Cape Air planes include Britten-Norman Islander, Cessna 208B Amphibian, Cessna 402, and Tecnam P2012 Traveller.
Cape Air Schedule has also ordered 75 new planes from Eviation Alice and 66 new Tecnam P2012 Traveller. These aircraft will soon join the company’s fleet.
Fun Fact: Eviation Alice is one of the first airline companies to demonstrate its electricity-powered chartered planes. The small aircraft can carry up to nine passengers and up to two crew members. It is also the only fully electric aircraft that can cruise at a speed of 260 kn or 480 km/h or 298 mph. Cape Air Flights Today is the first company to join in an agreement with the aircraft maker and has ordered 75 new planes.
Cape Air Manage Booking
Now, you can manage all your Cape Air Book a Flight in one place. Just visit the Cape Air manage booking page on the official website, and you can do all the following:
- Flight Check in
- Baggage Policy
- Name Change
- Special Services
To manage your Cape Air Tickets Booking, follow these steps:
- Open the Cape Air Official Website
- Go to the Manage your Cape Air Flight Reservations page
- In the search field, enter your Booking Reference Code
- Enter the Passenger’s Last Name
- Click on the Search button and your done.
Now you can access all your journey and itinerary details and modify them.
Know All About the Cape Air Baggage Policy
You can find a unique baggage policy on Cape Air as you will find a different allowance for different types of aircraft.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- As per Cape Air carry-on baggage allowance for Britten-Norman Islander, Cessna 402, and Tecnam P2012 Traveller type aircraft, all the passengers can bring one personal and one carry-on bag without any additional charge.
- The maximum allowance for a personal item is 36 linear inches or 91 linear cm.
- The maximum allowed limit for a carry-on bag is 45 linear inches or 114 linear cm.
Checked Baggage Allowance
All the passengers on Cape Air Booking, except those traveling with Cessna 208B Amphibian, are allowed to bring one free of cost Gate checked bag.
To know about Cape Air baggage fees, check the below points.
For First Checked Baggage
- Cape Air passengers will not be charged any checked bag for luggage up to 20 pounds.
- For luggage weighing between 20 to 50 pounds, an additional fee of $30 will be charged.
- For bags between 50 to 70 lbs, you have to pay $80 extra cash.
For Third Checked Baggage
All the passengers traveling by Cape Air who are planning to bring a third checked bag will have to pay $80 for bags up to 50 lbs and an additional $80 got bags weighing between 50 to 70 lbs.
For more information, you can check our Cape Air baggage policy on our website.
Cancel Your Reservations Easily with Cape Air Cancelation Policy
- As Cape Flying is based in the United States, it follows all the cancelation and refund-related policies that are imposed by the government.
- If you are planning to cancel your Cape Air flight ticket within 24 hours from the time of making your reservation, you are entitled to receive a full refund with no questions asked.
- For any Cape Air Cancellation made after 24 hours of your booking, you will be charged a cancelation fee decided as per the airline.
- All cancellations made as per 24 hours policy have to be at least seven days before the departure date.
- If your Cape Air Plane Ticket is canceled by the airline, you are eligible for a full refund or a free rescheduling to the next available flight.
- If your airline denies your boarding due to any reason, you are eligible to receive a full refund from Cape Air Number.
Get an Easy Refund with Cape Air Refund Policies
All your refunds received from Cape Cod Flights will either be refunded to your bank account or will be transferred to a credit shell. If you want a refund of your credit shell, you can call the Cape Air Phone Number or visit the Cape Air Website.
The second and most effective way of getting a refund is by calling the phone number for Fly Cape Air, partnering with the best travel agency in the United States, and getting an assured refund. You can access our Cape Air Reservations Phone Number +1-888-801-0869 twenty-four hours and seven days a week.
Cape Air Pet Policy
As per Cape Air Pets Policy, passengers are allowed to transport their pets through the airline. Here are some of the points that you need to keep in mind before you plan on traveling with your pet.
- You must have a Cape Air reservation to bring a pet with you.
- You have to inform the airline in advance as only one pet is allowed per person on Cape Air.
- Pet are allowed on board on the basis of first come first serve.
- Different passengers can have different pets as long as they belong to the same family.
- Only cats, cape air dogs policy, rabbits and birds are allowed on Cape Air flight.
- You pets should be kept in an appropriate sized container.
- You have to carry all the legal and identification documents related to your pet.
- A health certificate is alse required for pet access.
- Only trained dogs are allowed as service animals.
- Pets with disruptive or aggressive behaviour will not be allowed on board.
You have to an amount of $30 per pet per journey in order to bring your furry friend with you. For more information on services offered by the airline, you can contact Cape Air Customer Care Number or visit Cape Air Official website.
How to Check-in Online with Cape Air
It is a good habit to complete the check-in Cape Air process before reaching the airport, and with Cape Air check in service, you can register yourself and download your boarding pass in the comfort of your home. To generate your boarding passes, follow the below steps:
- Open the Cape Air official site
- Go to the Cape Air checkin section
- Navigate to the Checkin Cape Air For Your Flight button.
- You can choose the Cape Air Booking Reference option or use the E-Ticket Number to log in.
- For Booking Reference, enter your last name and your booking reference number and click on the Identify button.
- For the E-Ticket Number option, enter your Last Name and the E-Ticket Number and click on the Identify button.
- Fill in all the required details to proceed.
- You can also choose additional services like an extra baggage allowance to avoid the airport queues.
- Once done, you can download your Cape Air Boarding Pass or use an electronic mobile pass to check in on board.
Here are some important points to remember related to check in to Cape Air.
- You can check in from 24 hours to 1.5 hours before the departure.
- If you miss the online Check in Cape Air, you can also complete the process and get a print of your boarding pass at the airport.
- Online check-in is not valid for all the passengers traveling from New York Airports as all the flights here work in partnership with JetBlue.
Get in Touch with the Cape Air Customer Care Team
Having just nine passengers per flight means that Cape Air Flight Schedule can offer the best of their service individually. One of the best ways to interact with Cape Air Customer Care is by calling Cape Air contact number and having a direct conversation with a human. Here are some of the ways by which you can Contact Cape Air
Using the Cape Air Customer Care Number
You can simply call the Cape Air Phone Number at +1-888-415-0393 and have a full-fledged conversation with one of our experienced support executives. Not just reservations, you can also get assistance on all your travel-related queries, such as:
- Cape Air Reservations
- Cape Air customer service
- Cape Air cancellation policy
- Cape Air refund policy
- Cape Air baggage policy
- Cape Air lost baggage
- Cape Air flight map
- Cape Air seat map
- Check in to Cape Air
- Cape Air flight status
Why Should I Choose Cape Air Flight?
There are multiple reasons why you should choose Cape Verde Airlines chartered services over any other traditional or commercial airline. Some of these are:
Despite being a chartered service, we offer the best value for your money. Cape Air services are fast and convenient for all. Everyone knows that time is money, and when it comes to Cape Air, you can have the satisfaction that you’ll reach your destination on time.
Traveling can be hectic and crowdy. In this tough time of COVID – 19, social distancing is the best practice. With Cape Air, you’ll be traveling with just nine passengers and two crew members, giving you the ultimate peace of mind.
With Cape Air Chartered flights, you can save a lot of time. Our passengers have the flexibility and option to customize their travel itinerary to match their specific demands. You can also have complete control over the departure and arrival timings.
Cape Air has a large service to over 36 destinations and more than 5,000 airports around the country. So whether it’s an office meeting or a family function, you can have your group always with you and enjoy the comfort of a chartered plane.
How to Book Your Flight with Cape Air
Cape Air Online Booking
Making a Cape Air Reservation is super easy with TripiTravels. All you have to do is open our website and head to the search engine. Here you have to enter your journey specifics such as:
- Origin or Departure
- Destination or Arrival
- The Number of Passengers
- Date of departure or date or journey
Click the Search button to see the results. Now, you will see a list of all the flights that are available for your destination. You can further apply filters for the number of stops or your cabin class. Once you find the perfect flight that matches all your requirements, you have to click on the Book Now button to confirm your booking.
Cape Air Phone Booking
This is one of the easiest ways for Cape Air flight booking. All you have to do is call our Cape Air Reservation Number +1-888-415-0393 and ask for a reservation, and that’s all. You can also get the greatest discounts ever on Cape Air Booking. Use code ATW20 to get an assured discount of up to 20% on domestic flights and a 30% discount on international flights.
Cape Air Phone Numbers List - Contact 24/7 Hours
|Cape Air Customer Service||+1-888-801-0869|
|Cape Air Reservations Number||+1-888-801-0869|
|Cape Air Customer Service Number||+1-888-801-0869|
|Phone Number for Cape Air||+1-888-801-0869 / +1 (800) 227-3247|
|Cape Air Telephone Number||+1-888-801-0869|
|Cape Air Airlines Phone Number||+1-888-801-0869 / +1 (800) 227-3247|
|Cape Air Vacations Phone Number||+1-888-801-0869|
|Cape Air Special Assistance Number||+1-888-801-0869|
|Operating bases of Cape Air||Northeast, the Caribbean, Midwest, and Eastern Montana.|
|Fleet size||70 Cessna 402s, 4 Britten-Norman Islanders and 24 Tecnam P2012 Travellers|
|Headquarters||Hyannis, Barnstable, MA|
Cape Air Destination Map
Being a domestic carrier, Cape Air flies to more than 36 destinations throughout the country. Some of these locations come under the Essential Air Service scheme. It is an initiative launched by the government to ensure that even the smaller parts of the country get air service as a means of public connectivity. As per the Cape Air destinations, some of the top locations served by the airline include St. Louis – St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL), Billings – Billings Logan International Airport (BIL), Tortola – Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS), Santiago de los Caballeros – Cibao International Airport (STI), San Juan – Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU), Chicago – O’Hare International Airport (ORD), Burlington – Southeast Iowa Regional Airport (BRL), Boston – Logan International Airport (BOS), Bar Harbor – Hancock County–Bar Harbor Airport (BHB), Manistee – Manistee County Blacker Airport (MBL), Lebanon – Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB), New York City – John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Nashville – Nashville International Airport (BNA), Rutland – Rutland–Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT). For a complete list of destinations, please check the Cape Air route map.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Cape Air
Here are some of the busiest destinations of Cape Air:
- Cape Air Montana
- Cape Air Sidney MT
- Cape Air Chicago
- Cape Air Vieques
- Cape Air Nantucket
Here are the top five busiest routes of Cape Air:
- Cape Air Nantucket to Hyannis
- Cape Air Chicago to Manistee
- Cape Air Billings to Havre
- Cape Air Billings to Sidney
- Cape Air San Juan to St Thomas
The best travel agency to Cape Air Book a Flight and all other US-based airlines is Tripitravels. Visit the website or call on the Cape Air Customer Service Number +1-888-415-0393 for more information.
There are four hubs of Cape Air. These are:
- Boston – Logan International Airport
- Hyannis – Barnstable Municipal Airport
- St. Louis – St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Billings – Billings Logan International Airport
There are eight airline companies that have an interline agreement with Cape Air. These are:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- United Airlines
Choosing the type of aircraft is important. If you have no idea which plane to choose, don’t worry, our desiccated travel experts will guide you through the whole process and let you know all the required information regarding the aircraft and its services. We will also help you make your reservation with the best deals and discounts. Just dial our toll-free number customer care number at +1-888-415-0393 to avail the offer.
You must consider getting a chartered plane for these events:
- Destination Weddings
- Shopping Trips
- Hunting Trips
- Musical Engagements
- Family Emergencies
- While traveling to Remote Locations
- When you need the fastest medium to reach your destination.
Yes, with the help of our inline partner carriers, you can reach any international destination you want. Here is a list of our partner carriers:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- United Airlines
If you are planning to make your Cape Air Flight Reservations with us, you made the right decision. We offer the best value for all your booking made with us. To receive an additional discount of up to 30%, use the code ATW30 while purchasing your Cape Air flight ticket.
To get unannounced deals, call the toll-free number Cape Air reservation number +1-888-415-0393 and get unparalleled discounts. We also have unannounced deals that are only reserved for our calling customers.
Cape Air uses some of the best available aircraft for the comfort and safety of the passengers. These planes are:
- Britten-Norman Islander
- Cessna 208B Amphibian
- Cessna 402
- Tecnam P2012 Traveller
Each of these planes can carry a maximum of nine passengers and two crew members on a trip.